It’s cold outside and I just want to stay under the covers all day, watch movies, and eat German Chocolate Puppy Chow.
If you like puppy chow and you like coconut and you like German chocolate cake, you should do the same. Even if it’s warm where you are. It’s just the right thing to do.
- ½ Cup Pecan Butter- Recipe: http://cookieandkate.com/2012/pecan-butter-recipe/
- 1 cup chopped Baker’s German Chocolate
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 9 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate; add pecan butter and mix until smooth.
- Remove from heat, add cereal and coconut and stir until coated.
- Pour powdered sugar into large plastic bag, add coated cereal and shake until well coated. Store in airtight container.
If you don’t have Baker’s German Chocolate and can’t find it in stores, you can buy it here.