- 1 cup frosting
- 1 ½ cup funfetti cake mix
- 1 cup Nut Thins, finely crushed.
- 1 egg
- Optional- a couple drops red food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat together the egg, food coloring, and frosting until fluffy.
- Slowly beat in the cake mix and nut thins until fully incorporated.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden colored.
I’ve now made a “print” button available for recipes because I got a complaint about printing issues. I’m sorry if this has happened to anyone else!