I’ll be the first to admit it: Sometimes I can be very, very lazy when it comes to baking.
When I’m in a hurry to go to a party, but don’t want to show up empty-handed (and I can’t ever show up empty-handed), I take shortcuts.
These Oreo balls are the perfect example of this. They’re just Oreos and frosting, whipped together and dipped in chocolate… it doesn’t get much lazier than that. However, it doesn’t get much tastier, either!
So, if you feel like being a lazy baker, these are perfect for you.
- 1 15.5 oz package of Oreos
- 1 12 oz container of Betty Crocker whipped frosting
- 12 to 24 oz vanilla almond bark
- 1 tablespoon
- Crush package of Oreos.
- Beat together container of frosting and crushed Oreos in a mixer.
- Roll into balls and place on a parchment-covered cookie sheet.
- Freeze the balls for about an hour.
- Melt 12 oz (start with 12 oz, then add more if you need it) of almond bark in a microwave safe container. (Should take 1-2 minutes). Mix in the tablespoon of oil and stir the almond bark.
- Dip balls in chocolate and set on cookie sheet until dry.