German Chocolate Puppy Chow
Author: Adapted from: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/puppy-chow/
Recipe type: Dessert/Snack
- ½ Cup Pecan Butter- Recipe: http://cookieandkate.com/2012/pecan-butter-recipe/
- 1 cup chopped Baker’s German Chocolate
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 9 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate; add pecan butter and mix until smooth.
- Remove from heat, add cereal and coconut and stir until coated.
- Pour powdered sugar into large plastic bag, add coated cereal and shake until well coated. Store in airtight container.
Recipe by What Katie's Baking at http://www.whatkatiesbaking.com/german-chocolate-puppy-chow/