Nut Thin Confetti Cake Cookies
Recipe type: Cookie
- 1 cup frosting
- 1 ½ cup funfetti cake mix
- 1 cup Nut Thins, finely crushed.
- 1 egg
- Optional- a couple drops red food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat together the egg, food coloring, and frosting until fluffy.
- Slowly beat in the cake mix and nut thins until fully incorporated.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden colored.
Recipe by What Katie's Baking at http://www.whatkatiesbaking.com/2012/10/29/blue-diamond-nut-thin-confetti-cake-cookies/