I’ve featured these 7 Layer Bars on my blog before, but just in case you didn’t see them I’m posting them again.
These aren’t the ordinary 7 Layer Bars. They’re close, but just different enough to make a huge difference.
If you’re trying to impress a large crowd, but don’t have much time on your hands, this is the dessert for you. I can’t believe how good these are considering how extremely easy they are to make.
What’s your “go-to” quick dessert recipe?
Chocolate 7 Layer Bars
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup Chocolate Animal Crackers, crushed to a fine crumble (like graham cracker crumbs)
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Mix animal cookie crumbs and melted butter until it becomes dough like.
- Press the “dough” into the bottom of a 9×13 in dish.
- Layer the coconut and chips in order given in ingredients list.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over all.
- Top with nuts.
- Do not mix together.
- Bake for 25 minutes.