Today is National Shortbread Day.
A good food (especially baking) blogger would have made shortbread, but I do not fall into that category today. I’m out of town and I completely forgot my camera (also a food blogging mistake). I’ve been baking, but I have no way of taking photos except with my iPhone and unfortunately I haven’t mastered the art of iPhone photography.
But, since I can’t do that, here’s a super delicious peanut butter fudge recipe adapted from Just a Pinch instead.
- 1 cup white chocolate (almond bark works best)
- ½ c coconut oil
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¾ c natural peanut butter (I prefer crunchy)
- Melt white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave. (It should take about a minute).
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter, coconut oil, and vanilla until well combined.
- Pour into a buttered 8×8 inch pan and place in refrigerator until set.