Everybody loves Rice Krispie Treats, peanut butter, and chocolate. Why not mix them all?
Well, I did and I brought them to a party. I can’t tell you if they were good or not because I didn’t get to try them. They were all gone by the time I got to them. I’m assuming that’s a good thing.
This is great to make in a pinch if you want to bring a dessert to a party, but don’t have a lot of time on your hands. That’s what I did and it turned out well!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 10 oz package regular marshmallows (about 40)
- 6 cups Peanut Butter Cheerios
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Peanut Butter Cheerios. Stir until well coated.
- Evenly press mixture into 9×13 inch pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.