Okay, so thanks to help from you guys, I decided to be Kristen Wiig as the Target Lady. If you haven’t seen her as the Target Lady, you have to watch the following clip:
Isn’t she hilarious?! I’ll post pictures afterward.
If you’re still trying to think of desserts to prepare for Halloween, I can help. Make these! They’re simple and it’s just a little twist on the famous Peanut Butter Cup Cookies.
Candy Corn White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Adapted from: All Recipes
- 1¾ cups all purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 40 miniature white chocolate peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- 40 pieces of candy corn
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
- Cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg, vanilla and milk.
- Add the flour mixture; mix well. Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan. I put mine in miniature cupcake holders.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball.
- Once the peanut butter cups get melty, place a piece of candy corn on each cookie.
- Cool and carefully remove from pan.