Sorry for the lack of posts this past week.
It’s been super busy and my computer decided to malfunction, so I’ve been without it this week.
I hope you’re all having an awesome Super Bowl Sunday.
If you haven’t made any dessert, it’s not too late to whip this cookie brittle up before the game. It’s super, super good. It’s exactly what the title says; a mixture between a chocolate chip cookie and brittle. It’s crunchy and thin like brittle, but the taste is like chocolate chip cookies. Seriously the perfect mixture.
Want to impress some guests today? Make this!
What are you doing today for the Super Bowl?
Chocolate Chip Cookie Brittle
Adapted from: All Recipes
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, sugar, and corn syrup.
- Gradually add flour; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and almonds.
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil; coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Gently press dough into the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack. Invert pan and remove foil. Break brittle into pieces; store in an airtight container.